If you suspect that your home may be experiencing sinkhole related damage, Do Not Wait, contact Smith Thompson Law immediately for a free consultation, and we will have your home inspected by a team of professionals to determine whether you have a claim.
Throughout Florida, sinkholes are responsible for devastating losses to homeowners and property owners.
Signs of sinkhole activity at your home may include the following:
- Cracking in a "stair step" pattern, often observed on exterior walls.
- Cracks, separations and nail protrusions to interior walls and ceilings.
- Cracks on pool decks.
- Cracked, broken or hollow sounding floor tiles.
- Uneven floors or pavement.
- Doors and windows that don't open or shut properly.
- Depressions or holes in your yard.
If you have questions regarding a potential bodily injury claim, please contact the attorneys at Smith Thompson Law for a consultation.